As per ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) recent market survey, the global water softening systems market is anticipated to expand at a robust 6.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2031, surpassing a market valuation of US$ 10.82 Bn in 2021.
Product innovations in systems associated with high efficacy, technological advancements, and durability, as well as growing global concerns about water contamination, are key trends shaping the water softening systems market.
Increased adoption of water softening systems due to high mineral content in water will drive sales in developed countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Italy. The presence of key market participants will also boost market growth during the forecast period.
Rising water quality awareness and government-led initiatives such as smart cities, combined with non-governmental initiatives promoting water sanitation and public health, will drive demand in emerging markets such as India, China, South Korea, and Brazil.
More Information For Request PDF Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-881
Application will continue increasing in the residential sector. FMI sees impressive prospects for non-electric water softening systems sales across households. Government policies adopted towards making clean water available for all will continue aiding sales growth in this segment.
“Conscious efforts to spread water quality awareness led by government and non-profit organizations, along with product innovations in water softening systems aimed at providing better efficacy and enhanced performance will augment market growth in the upcoming decade,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Water Softening Systems Market Survey
- Based on design, twin-cylinder water softening systems will dominate the market.
- Residential sector will experience increased adoption of water softening systems throughout the assessment period.
- The U.S. will continue dominating the market due to the high concentration of market players.
- Sales outlook in the U.K. is projected to be positive with increasing applications of water softening systems in households.
- India will emerge as a lucrative market for sales of water softening systems, owing to growing awareness regarding water quality in the country.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-881
EcoWater Systems LLC, Culligan International Company, Kinetico Incorporated, Hydroflux, Envicare Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Wychwood Water Systems Ltd., Harvey Water Softeners Ltd., Pelican Water Systems, BWT AG, Marlo Incorporated, Monarch Water Ltd., Qingdao Haier Co., Ltd., Atlas Filtri, Watts Water Technologies Inc., Feedwater Limited and Canature Health Technology Group Co Ltd. are among the top manufactures in water softening systems market, as profiled by FMI.
To manufacturers of water softening systems account for approximately 1/5th of the total sales of water softening systems. Lucrative strategies adopted by key players include new product launches, site expansions, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations. For instance
- In May 2021, Culligan International was acquired by BDT Capital Partners, LLC, entering its next phase of growth by accelerating consumer strategy and extend its international footprint by innovating products with digital growth initiatives.
- In April 2021, Watts Water Technologies launches a new brand ‘Lync’ to provide solutions that address growing concerns in commercial buildings regarding water quality and preventing risks of infections from water-borne pathogens, while ensuring reliability and durability in the long run.
Customization Before Buying, Visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-881
More Insights on the Water Softening Systems Market
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global water softening systems market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of operation type (electric and non-electric), application type (residential, industrial and commercial), design (mono cylinder, twin-cylinder, multi-cylinder), and across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa).
Water Softening Systems Market by Category
By Operation Type:
By Application Type:
- Mono Cylinder
- Twin Cylinder
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Future Market Insights
- United Arab Emirates