The APAC savoury ingredients market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 5.8% during a 10-year period 2016–2026. In a new report titled “Savoury Ingredients Market: APAC Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2016-2026”, Future Market Insights analyses the market for savoury ingredients in major countries in the APAC region and offers key insights on the factors and trends influencing the market.
The APAC region provides immense growth opportunities for companies operating in the savoury ingredients space. The primary reason for this is a growing demand for instant food such as noodles and savoury snacks in these markets, and this demand is supported by a substantial increase in the disposable income of people. Sales of savoury ingredients in these countries already accounts for a substantial revenue share of the APAC savoury ingredients market and revenue from these markets is expected to continue to increase significantly over the forecast period.
There is an increasing adoption of savoury flavours in the APAC countries and the region also demonstrates a growing preference and demand for hydrolysed protein-based meat products. There is also a growing inclination towards convenience food and an awareness of the usage of yeast extracts in lieu of salt, which provide the same taste while ensuring a reduced dietary sodium content at the same time. All these factors have contributed to the growth of the APAC savoury ingredients market. However, stringent government regulations on the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG) may hamper the growth of the APAC savoury ingredients market.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-ap-1807
Companies in the APAC region are showing a growing preference towards natural savoury flavours and ingredients over artificial flavours. Several companies are also adopting yeast extract in food, which imparts a salty and savoury flavour and reduces bitterness.
Leading players in the APAC savoury ingredients market include Angel Yeast Co. Ltd., AB Mauri Food Inc., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., FOODCHEM International Corporation, The Fufeng Group, Halcyon Proteins, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Royal DSM, Lesaffre (Biospringer), and ABF Ingredients (Ohly).
- Yeast Extract
- Monosodium Glutamate
- Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein
- Hydrolysed Animal Protein
- Nucleotides and Others
- Dips and Soups
- Instant Noodles & Sauces
- Meat & Seafood
- Bakery Products & Savoury Snacks
- Pet Food
Ask Analyst More about this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-ap-1807
Reasons to Buy the report
- The report includes authentic analysis of the market and the present developing trends in the market affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
- We provide accurate insights on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with useful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include. The report comprises the market trends, key players and shift in the demand throughout the forecasted period.
Download complimentary copy of Future Market Insights White Paper in collaboration with PBFIA, on the Plant Based Market that throws light on potential opportunities and investments made in the Global plant based market
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries:
Browse Other Reports: