1. Reset Chrome to default settings
- You have to press the 3-dot menu in Chrome.
- Then go to Settings > Advanced > Reset and clean up > Restore settings to their original defaults.
- On the pop-up window, press Reset settings.
2. Install Google Translate extension
If the Google Translate page is not working properly, you should use its extension instead. This extension may help you translate the website you are visiting.
3. You should use another web browser
If Google Translate is not working properly then it should be used in other browser also. Like in Microsoft, Edge Opera etc. So in this way you can check it using in other browser.
4. You should use DETECT LANGUAGE feature
If the output text is same as the input or the input text contains multiple languages. Then it is better that you should use DETECT LANGUAGE to translate. By adopting this method, the tool can automatically and accurately detect the language in the text and then translate it.
The best way to Fix Google translate not working is by Calling at +1-888-625-2848 from 6AM to 6PM PST.
- New York City
- New York
- United States